Sunday 2 September 2012

Accessorize Nail Polish: Green Lagoon

I have another Accessorize nail polish that I love so I was very tempted by this one which was actually in the sale at 70% off so it was a bargain at £1.20 instead of £4.
This colour/shade is called Green Lagoon. I have to say it doesn't really suit, It's more like baby blue, anyway, I love it!


Now, the application was pretty interesting. It was thinner than I expected and if I was heavy handed it ended up dripping down the sides of my nails. It also needed at least two coats, maybe more and needed a lot of attention to get all round coverage, not something I'd apply in a rush. However, the effect was lovely, very shiny and I was really pleased.



This colour looks different in different lights, under bright light it is almost white so it took a while to get used to it but It's a lovely change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx