Sunday 2 September 2012

August Favourites

Being a new beauty blogger, It's hard for me to determine between monthly favourites that I want to mention and all time favourites! But here is what I came up with...




Accessorize Nail Polish in Aztec- This is an amazing colour that I reviewed here I call it 'mermaid'.

No7 High Shine SPF 15 in Smile- I love this gloss in this lovely pink. These glosses are so long lasting, when the gloss has gone the colour still lasts on my lips. Reviewed here.

No7 High Shine SPF 15 in Whisper- This one is more glittery in a nude tone but still loving it.

Benefit Porefessional- Honestly, visible pores aren't really an issue for me but I've been using this as a primer and it gives a lovely matte base for foundation. This is a sample I got with Glamour a while back.

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15- This is a sample I got from a benefit counter and I'm liking it, It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily.

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover- I reviewed this here and I'll say it again, It's a wonder product! It's changed the way I remove polish and made me paint my nails more because it's just so easy.


n-spa Fruit vanilla creme brulee body cream- I bought this as a body butter and it's actually thinner like a body lotion. I just love it and the smell is devine. I'm really disappointed that this has been discontinued from the range at ASDA.

Johnson's face care daily essentials gentle exfoliating wash- I've got really sensitive skin but need something to keep the spots at bay and this is a good product, it's not too harsh on my skin.

n-spa Fruit vanilla creme brulee shower and bath gel- This product has also been discontinued which I'm sad about. I love the smell and the dual purpose works well.

Wilko Fruity Berry shower smoothie- This is a nice exfoliating shower cream because it's gentle,again, on my sensitive skin. I've had many exfoliating products which leave my skin too dry and are too harsh but this has less 'beads' and moisturises at the same time.

Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor- This product actually is a miracle for my hair! I use a lighter conditioner everyday and only use this every 2/3 weeks but after one use my hair smells amazing and is so much softer and healthier.

2 comments:

  1. I love the porefessional! and shame about the n-spa products being discontinued they sound fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they still have a range but have swapped vanilla out for coconut or shea butter, may have to try the new ones though!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx