Tuesday 18 September 2012

Lush Lusts

I just love Lush and I wanted to share with you some of the products I really want to try.
I'm really sad that my uni house for my final year doesn't have a bath! I don't know how I'm going to get through my final placement without a lush bath to calm me.


Yuzu and Cocoa bubble bar- I got through quite a lot of this last year and I just love the smell, this is the only thing on the list I've tried.

Vanilla Fountain bath ballistic- oh, how I wish I had a bath :(

Vanillary gorilla perfume- I really need to try this, because if you hadn't already guessed, I LOVE vanilla!

Creme Anglaise Hand and Body lotion - another vanilla product. 

Cupcake face mask- maybe face masks could replace my baths this year to pamper myself, who wouldn't want to put chocolate on their face?

Bubblegum lip scrub- I've never used a lip scrub, but if I'm honest, I just want to eat this!

9 to 5 cleanser- I've never tried a lush cleanser but would love to!

Emotional Brilliance lip colour in Strong- I'm sure this would make me want to take on the world!

Emotional Brilliance eyeliner in Drive- love this purple colour.

The contents of my lush lusts comes to £94.62. Oops! Anyone feel like treating me?
All images courtesy of lush.co.uk.

5 comments:

  1. I love lush too! Recently ordered some stuff from them. Never tried these ones that u mention though! Mandy @ www.makemeupmandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Yuzu and Cocoa Bubble Bar bath a couple of nights ago, it was great! I feel sorry for you without a bath - I'd struggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I used it once a week last year, love how the smell lasts on your skin the next day, need to find some luxurious shower products :(

      Delete
  3. The bubblegum lip scrub is great but has very short dates on it - so you dont get to use a full tub before it expires!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the bubblegum lip scrub and it is amazing it smells gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx