Friday 14 December 2012

My Secret Santa Gift!

So you may know that I organised a secret santa swap for #bbloggers and really wanted to take part myself. Some of the girls are still swapping but mine was recieved and opened today by Jennifer so when mine arrived in the post today I just had to open it!

Something  that I established while shopping for mine was that it's quite hard to pick out make up shades for other people but looking at their blog gave some good clues. Jennifer hasn't blogged about her present yet but I really hope she likes some of the things I picked for her.

On to my presents.....
Well, I don't think I've ever been so happy with a Secret Santa, I love it!

Lovely packaging in a Joliebox!

all wrapped up...


Vanillary Lush Solid Perfume: I was so excited by this, Jen certainly read my blog! I love vanilla and lush.

MUA eyeshadow trio in Chocolate Box: Can't wait to try these as I've never tried MUA eyeshadow.

Sleek Blush in Life's a Peach: I've never tried Sleek either but have heard the Blushers are amazing.

GOSH eyeshadow in Burgundy: another new brand I wanted to try, I love this purple colour.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Satsuma: I love my Gelly Nail Paint in plum so Jen did her research!

Primark false eyelashes: I want to try wearing false lashes again.

Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac: I love these but haven't tried this one, this will be great for a pamper evening. Jen may know that I have spot prone skin because this one to deep cleanse- perfect!

Whittards Hot Chocolate Stirrer in White: I love these but don't think I've ever had a white hot chocolate so I'm excited to try it.

I was so pleased with what I got. It's great to try new things that I may not have picked because there is nothing that I don't like! I'm excited to try some new brands and am honestly so glad I organised this secret santa.

Can't wait to see how the other girls got on and I hope they're all as happy as me.




4 comments:

  1. You got some lovely presents! I really wanna try this face mask!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely presents! I know my secret santa gift is waiting for me at home but I'm staying at my boyfriends! It's killing me waiting to see what's in it! Thanks for arranging this Sammy :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx