Monday 3 September 2012

No7 High Shine Lip Gloss Review

Recently I've been loving these glosses. No7 describes them as 'High Shine SPF 15, A collagen boosting, moisturising gloss that glides on for volumptuous smoothing shine. With vitamins that protect and care. Hypo- allergenic.'
I love the cheery names of these, Smile is a glossy pink and Whisper is a nude glitter gloss. These feel really nice on my lips and make them feel nourished. The pink one particularly is brilliant for lasting colour, the glossy finish fades and the pink pigment stays on my lips for a while, the nude one doesn't do this in the same way.


I'm not overly keen on these brushes as they're a bit small and fiddly but they give a nice finish.

Smile shown on the left and Whisper on the right.
Before...

wearing Whisper

wearing Smile

I apologise for the pictures, Smile appears more pink than shown and is my current favourite.

Boots Price £8.50 each


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx