Sunday 30 September 2012

My going out make up

Having just moved back to uni, I've been on a couple of night's out and I thought I'd share with you my usual night out make up.


I start with a moisturiser as a base and then use Benefit Porefessional as a primer, which makes my make up stay on all night. 
Then I apply Rimmel Stay Matte foundation using a brush and use Soap& Glory's Kick Ass concealer and then the Setting Powder all over my face.


I then use Benefit Eye Bright and Lemon Aid from my Confessions of a Concealaholic kit to brighten the eyes and prime the lids. Then from the Elf Smokey Eye book I use the lighter shade in the bottom left corner, then the grey next to it on the lid and the darkest powder on the crease.
I then use MUA Liquid Liner on my lash line and Blow Out Jumbo Eyeliner on my water line underneath.
Once the liquid liner has dried I apply the black cream eyeliner in my Elf Smokey Eye book with a slanted brush to soften the look. I finish this with lots of Blow Out Mascara!


Finally I apply Rimmel Blush and lipgloss. If you're wondering which gloss I use I'd struggle to tell you as It's a lovely dark plumping gloss I always have in my handbag and the label has worn off! I think it's Boots 17, but not sure.



 I'm stuck in a bit of a smokey eye rut as I like that it's quite dramatic. I need to experiment with other colours but I'm not really a nuetrals fan for a night out.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great look for a night out! Really enjoy reading posts like this. I hope you had fun on your nights out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx