Friday 28 September 2012

My Uni Room

I'm now all moved into my final year uni room with four other house and I'm loving it! I thought I'd show you some pictures of my room. I love reading these kind of posts as I'm very nosy so I thought you might too!



My bedside table

The top of my draws with my jewellery box, teacup vase, wax tart burner, Disney Wonder diffuser and my Italy collage.

My desk and make up station!

Too many folders :(

Cushion, Hot water bottle and scented Dumbo :)
If you're really nosy, my wardrobe!
and my toiletries storage (I'm obsessed)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so nosy too! You are very tidy! If I had a dorm room it would not look like this at all :') xx


    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my uni room had been so pretty! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx