Thursday 30 August 2012

August Wish List


Some products I'd love right now, I would make this a weekly wants but with my bank balance I think I'll be wanting them for a while! From left to right:

Lush Soft Coeur massage bar- I've smelt this in the shop and it smells delicious, I would just use it to moisturise after a shower, yummy.

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter- I'm looking for a lovely moisturising lipstick with nice colours, this one has had excellent reviews.

Benefit Boo Boo Zap!- I've had terribly red and inflamed spotty skin recently and I want to see if this does the trick.

Essie 'Bikini So Teeny' Nail Polish- I've been eyeing up essie for a while now and this colour is lovely.

Benefit 'How to look the best at everything' flawless complection make up set- I love the benefit sets to experiment with the different products, this new one tempts me.

Benefit they're real! mascara- I love dramatic looking lashes.

Soup and Glory hand food- I love the smell and my hands are thirsty at the moment!

Essie 'Set in Stones' Nail Polish- I love this effect!

What products are tempting you at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx