Tuesday 28 August 2012

V Festival


Last Saturday I went to V festival, I made the conscious decision to get a day ticket to avoid camping! I've never festival-ed before but I really enjoyed it!

Highlights:
The sun- It shone for us all day
Everybody seems to be in a good excitable mood
Brilliant live acts- Olly Murs, Pixie Lott, Madness and the Killers
You can sing loudly and badly because everybody is!


Lowlights- 
Drunk people
Litter
Toilets and people relieving themselves against the fence (male and female!)
It's impossible to take good pictures so far away from the stage

Oh...and leave before the end and don't leave the car! It took us 2 and a half hours to get home (a 30 minute journey).



It felt closer than it looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx