Sunday 14 April 2013

#NottsBBMeet Evening Meal

So you may have seen my post already on the day section here of the #NottsBBMeet but this post is on the evening meal we had at TGI Fridays.



When we got to TGI's we had to find our name tag and we sat down to find a MASSIVE goody bag and an extra Liz Earle goody bag each so their was lots of excitement and squealing going on (from me!).


What was really nice is that we were sat with different people than we'd been with in the day. I was sat with Nicola from it's neecolaSarah from Beeauty GeekMichelle from The Never-Ending WardrobeAbi from Handbags and Gladrags and Lucy from Louminous. It was lovely to meet them all!



We all had yummy cocktails, alcoholic and not!

My yummy chicken finger BLT ciabatta and Michelle's Fajitas!
We all recieved a lovely Thank you card from Sophia at Tattooed Tealady and homemade lippy and nail varnish  biscuits in our goody bag!
 See my separate post to show you the MASSIVE amount of goodies we got in our goodie bags!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx