Friday 18 January 2013

Essie for £1.99?!

I'm no longer an Essie virgin! I have been wanting to catch on to the hype for a while now but didn't want to fork out the money at £7.99 a pop.

So you can imagine how excited I was when I found them at £1.99 each at Fragrance Direct, so I ordered three!



The colours I bought were We're in it together, Lights and Bikini So Teeny. The pale pink and pale blue both have a bit of sparkle in them which is really pretty.

So far I'm impressed, the formula of Lights is well pigmented and of a good consistency, the brush is also amazing for neat and convenient painting. I'll let you know how it lasts.

wearing gloves cuz' it's cold!

2 comments:

  1. These are such a great deal I have bikini so teeny and it is such a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx