Wednesday 8 May 2013

Ted Baker Spring Summer 2013

As most of you will know, I love Ted Baker at the moment and find myself spending a lot of time on their website looking at what I could buy if I had some extra cash!

Then I found out about the competition they're running to show your 3 favourite items of the collection, more info here.


If you saw my Birthday Wishlist you'll know I'm completely obsessed with the orchid print! So it seemed only right to go with the beautiful Treasured Orchid Print Dress as I love it and think it would be lovely for a summery day out or even a summer wedding. I thought it went really well with the Bow Ballet Pumps as I love the light green colour and have been loving the jelly-type shoes for a while now, they look so comfy! Last but not least, I think this Crystal Bow Clutch Bag is just beautiful with matching print inside but a lovely light pink fabric outside.

I simply love this outfit and lots of the Ted Baker spring summer collection. What are your favourites?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely entry and lovely blog! I adore Ted Baker flats!
    Maybe you could take a look at mine and follow back if you enjoy it?

    http://jawsfashionandlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/tux-luxe-ted-baker-ss2013-competition.html

    Thanks,
    Jaws
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx