Friday 5 October 2012

My Autumn Essentials


My Red Duffle coat- I love this, It's so cosy and warm.

Navy Bird Snood- loving wearing mine with plain tops to jazz it up.

Vaseline- essential for the cold to keep lips soft.

My Biker Boots- cosy and great for the rain.

My Grey Pashmina- Also lovely and warm and I like the pattern.

Soap & Glory Hand Food- avoid chapped hands in the cold.

Accessorize ear muffs- great for the walk to uni.

Body Shop Duo Vanilla Body Butter- I love the two sides and it smells yummy.

Fluffy socks- lovely for watching tv, to keep your feet cosy.

As, you can probably tell, autumn where I am is already cold. I'm quite liking being able to get the jumpers out again though to cover up. What is your favourite thing about autumn?

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx