Sunday 7 October 2012

#bbloggers Secret Santa Swap

Ciao,

Ok, so I posted a while back about my idea so the preparations are already under way. To read my first post click here.


  • The budget for the swap is £20 and go with a fashion/beauty theme to match the person's blog.
  • You need to be in the UK
  • Don't even think about trying to scam someone, only enter if you want to spend money on someone and receive an equal gift.
  • If you want to take part email me with your name, postal address, blog url and email address to teaandbiscuits11@googlemail.com by Friday 19th October 2012.
  • You will then get an email with your secret santa by the end of October and will have to send your package of by Thursday 13th December so that it gets there in time!
  • Then it's happy opening for everyone!
Also, you'll need to follow me on gfc :)
To spread the word, feel free to post about this and also RT me @bellinibeauty1
Again, don't enter unless you're serious about putting effort into a gift for someone.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd love to do this :) I'll email my info to you by the end of the day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sent my info in and I'm looking forward to it - another reason to be excited about christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent my information and I'm so excited!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx