Tuesday 31 July 2012

Nail Art love

This summer something I've been getting into is Nail Art. Pinterest gave me a wealth of ideas to try including this design.

I call these firework nails but basically I painted my nails silver then added blobs of pink and purple polish in the corner and used a cocktail stick to give the effect. 

Then I got in the Jubilee/olympic mood and bought a red, white and blue nail art set which worked as pens and polish and came with gems to decorate.



Then I finally got the hang of the nail pens and did union jack nails for the Olympic opening ceremony.


As I type another creation is drying....

map nails! Very simple really, I painted my nails white then dipped each one in vodka (or any clear alcohol) then pressed on a piece cut out from a map. When you peel it off the design is left behind, apply top coat straight away.
I'm looking forward to trying this with other papers and newspaper or book pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx