Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites


I haven't really been buying many products this month but here are my favourites!


I'll start with Nails as I forgot them last month, If you saw my Essie for £1.99 post you'll see that I got 'We're all in this together', a lovely light pink, and ''Bikini so Teeny', the light blue. I've been loving these and am massively impressed with the lasting power and application of essie, I definitely can tell a difference!

I also got the No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat with a £5 off voucher and love it! It really does keep my nails perfect, it applies well, dries quickly and protects my nails for longer.


Onto Hair, my aussie products ran out and when I popped to Boots I noticed the Tresemme on 2 for £5. I decided to give the 'Split Remedy' a go because my hair is due for a cut and looking fried at the ends, I've only used this a couple of times I have already noticed a difference. I also worried that since I'm used to using intensely moisturising hair products that I might notice it getting drier with these but it hasn't.


I've put my real techniques stippling brush in here again as I continue to be wowed by it! I can use it with all consistencies of foundation and BB cream and it always gives a great finish.

I purchased the Rimmel Scandeleyes waterproof eyeliner as I struggle with smudging, using this really does make it stay in place longer. I also like that it's a creamer nib and not a pencil that can be stratchy sometimes.


When buying the Rimmel eyeliner I also bought the Match Perfection Foundation in Porcelain. Unfortunately It's a little light for me but I have been mixing it with another foundation and it works well. I love the runnier consistency as it gives good coverage.

And as Rimmel was on 3 for 2 I bought my first ever lipstick, Kate Moss lipstick in 16. I love this pinky coral colour and am getting on well with it, despite it being quite matte.

Are any of these products in your favourites this month?





2 comments:

  1. I love Bikini So Teeny and the split remedy range is lovely I especially like the sealing serum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love bikini so teeny, it's one of my favourite shades!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx