Monday 18 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

1. I'm a gadget geek. I love chatting to my Dad about specs and apps.

2. I love Dinosaurs. I don't know why.

3. My willpower when it comes to food is awful, I wake up thinking 'I'll be healthy today' then walk to the shop to buy chocolate or order a chinese!

4. I'm not scared of the future, I'm excited for it!

5. I cannot wait to have my own class, so much so that I dream about what lessons I will teach and what displays I will put up.


6. I cannot wait to decorate my own house/flat

7. I love action and superhero movies, especially The Avengers

8. I don't like 'all you can eat' restaurants

9. I'm an only child and hate the stereotype attached to it.

10. I don't really like animals. I'm also allergic to most of them.

11. I hate feet.

12. I like to think I'm pretty creative

13. I like arts and crafts projects when I have the time.

14. I feel very lucky to have amazing parents who I get on really well with.

15. I wish I enjoyed exercise more.

16. I passed my driving test second time and it really doesn't bother me!

17. I don't really like red meat, I used to be veggie but I guess now you'd say I'm just fussy!

18. I used to buy a lot of stationary and pencil cases as a child.

19. I watch a lot of youtube videos, mostly beauty related.

20. I'm not actually very good at spending money, but I'm really good at adding things to my 'wishlist', especially make up and beauty products.


21. I would really like a Mini.

22. I don't think I've ever lived in a house that doesn't have damp or mould :(

23. I'd like to bake cakes a lot more than I do

24. I used to go to drama school and was rubbish at the singing and dancing! I was good at public speaking and acting though.

25. My iPhone was the best gift I have ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx