Tuesday 5 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee Weekend

To prepare the Jubilee weekend I made Red, White and Blue muffins with Strawberry and Blueberry.


I actually traveled back to my uni house for my housemates birthday this weekend and made him a trifle.

In honour of his birthday we went for lunch at Las Iguanas where they gave him a free drink which had edible glitter in!


It was lovely to see everybody so patriotic with bunting and flags. I watched the Jubilee concert on TV which was fantastic, made me proud to be british! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always nice to meet another baker. I love strawberries and blueberries - I could eat these muffins daily! Love trifles too. Glad you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx