Tuesday 29 May 2012

Graze boxes

I received my third graze box today and I was very excited to open it!
Graze offer healthy snacks including nuts and dried fruit. Their new range offers dips and dippers and high tea including a tea bag!


Today I got Blueberry Swirl, Hazelnut espresso, Pistachios and Boston Baguettes with BBQ dip. The website gives me the ability to pick the my favourites and pick the things I'd like to try. I can also pick things that I never want to be sent, so I won't be getting any olives in mine!
Each box comes with nutritional information, some are one of your 5 a day, some are low in fat and all of these are under 200 calories. I've found all of mine to be very tasty and my ultimate favourite is the honeycomb flapjack but I don't think that's very healthy!
All the boxes are individually sealed so you can pop them in your handbag or the cupboard for later!

To have a look at the options yourself check out graze.com.
If you would like a free graze box enter the code 22Z238ND



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx